Saturday, November 17, 2012

So now that the project is under way, I have to decide whether I want to write the long essay, or a shorter essay together with a project/presentation.  I have already begun considering two possible projects to prepare that I believe will not only be more interesting for me to work on, but will also be more appealing to people reading my essay and reviewing my project.  The first possibility is writing a short mystery novel using all the techniques and information I learn through my research.  The second possibility is to produce a mystery film, although that will certainly be more challenging in trying to find talented actors and generating special effects.  I will be doing some additional research over the next few weeks to see what is more reasonable, based on watching some films and reading some mystery novels.  I will also reach out to my cousin who may have worked in special effects in the movie industry to find out what is possible for me to accomplish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment