Saturday, January 12, 2013

After reading Zoe’s blog I can truly say that I am fascinated. The topic of dreams, which is so deep and complex, is something that I am sure every person has grappled with. I constantly wonder about the level of awareness and the significance of the subconscious, and I think Zoe is going to really touch upon the horizon of our present day knowledge about dreams. From Biblical characters like Yosef to modern day pioneers like Freud, Zoe has a lot to work with. Although she may have initially been worried about the length of the paper, she will have plenty of material to cover, from hard facts and sources to hypotheses of her own. I will continue checking up on her blog with the hope that she will provide some insight on questions that I have always had. For instance, I dreamt last night that I got an A+ on my project…Do you know what that might mean??

1 comment: