Sunday, October 21, 2012

I was thinking about some of the topics I through out there last week and I narrowed my topic choices down to three.  The first topic I eliminated was what makes a movie a box office success.  I just didn't think this topic was going to be as enjoyable to learn about and to reasearch as the other choices.  The second idea I decided to reject was freemasonry and its impact on the development of America, because although I greatly enjoy conspiracies, this topic would be very difficult to research and write a term paper on.  Also there is no definitive answer to these mysteries and most of the content and data that is written about this topic is speculation.
I kept the other three topics because I believe that they all very interesting and will be fun to reasearch and learn about, and that there will be a lot information on them that will help my research and studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment